All of our recipes are specifically written for preparation in the small galley kitchens found in recreational vehicles (RV) including motor homes, 5th wheels, trailers, and boats. We are continually looking for new and exciting ways to prepare food that tastes good and is good for you without requiring too many accessories and without leaving a huge mess to clean up. This is where you can help. Please tell us about your favorite recipe that can be prepared in a small kitchen.
Some recipes use additional cooking equipment which is noted above the ingredients on the recipe itself.
Things that help round out your square meal.
- 4 Ingredient Pea Salad - by Chelle.
- Asian Sweet Soy Dipping Sauce - by Cathy Lea.
- Asparagus with Lemon Butter Topping - by Cathy Lea.
- Balsamic Green Beans - by Cathy Lea.
- Broccoli and Cajun Sauce - by Cathy Lea.
- Brown Rice with Black Beans - by Sue Baker.
- Brussels Sprouts Pot Sticker Style - by Cathy Lea.
- Cabbage And Apple Slaw - by Cathy Lea.
- Chinese Buffet Green Beans - by Cathy Lea.
- Colcannon a la Caravan - by Cathy Lea.
- Easy Yeast Rolls - by Billy.
- Farmers Market Kale With Olives - by Cathy Lea.
- Garlic, Herb Summer Squash - by Barbara Dalderis.
- Green Bean And Tomato Salad - by Cathy Lea.
- Grilled Brussels Sprouts - by Cathy Lea.
- Grilled Fresh Veggies - by Maribel Penichet.
- Harvard Beets - by Cathy Lea.
- Hawaiian Beans - by Jillian Dal Bello.
- Honey Pepper Grill Glaze - by Betty.
- Lemon Pepper Corn - by Ann B.
- Mushroom Noodles - by Rose and Rognar Doerwald.
- Mustard Coleslaw - by Barbara Dalderis.
- Pineapple Cheese Casserole - by Gloria Laundrie.
- Quick and Moist Cornbread - by Roadtrek Chapter Member.
- Red Chile Mashed Potatoes - by Cathy Lea.
- Santa Fe Spice Rub - by Cathy Lea.
- Sausage Dressing Plus - by Carol Stoegbauer.
- Shane's Bannock - Campfire Version - by Jeannine Maranchuk.
- Skillet Cornbread Muffins - by Roadtrek Chapter Member.
- Spaghetti Squash - by MaryAnn Campanella.
- Spiced Cranberry Sauce and Spread - by Martha Esbenshade.
- Sweet And Sour Cabbage - by Cathy Lea.
- Sweet and Spicy Beets - by Cathy Lea.
- Tartar Sauce - by Cathy Lea.
- Zesty Baked Beans - by Cathy Lea.
Our New Recipe eBook Is Here!
Do you want all of these great recipes and hints but don't have access to the Internet when you travel? The official GoodRVfood Cookbook has it all in one easy to use linked PDF. You are even encouraged to share this free cookbook with your friends and neighbors!
Get your FREE cookbook Send A Recipe Send A Hint