All of our recipes are specifically written for preparation in the small galley kitchens found in recreational vehicles (RV) including motor homes, 5th wheels, trailers, and boats. We are continually looking for new and exciting ways to prepare food that tastes good and is good for you without requiring too many accessories and without leaving a huge mess to clean up. This is where you can help. Please tell us about your favorite recipe that can be prepared in a small kitchen.
Some recipes use additional cooking equipment which is noted above the ingredients on the recipe itself.
Hearty and satisfying as a meal or as a side dish.
- 4-can Meat Chili - by Valerie B.
- Asian Beef and Noodle Soup - by Betty.
- Avocado Refrigerator Soup - by Betty K.
- Baked Potato Soup - by Cathy Lea.
- Black Bean Soup - by Virginia Hendley.
- Camper Kale Soup - by Cathy Lea.
- Camper Stew - by Nancy K.
- Chicken and Avocado Soup - by Cathy Lea.
- Chicken and Ramen Noodle Soup - by Williamsburg Rally Attendees.
- Creamy Avocado Crabmeat Soup - by Betty K.
- Creamy Corn Soup - by James Rose.
- Cuddle Mug Soup - by James Rose.
- Farmers Favorite Soup - by Cathy Lea.
- Garlic Soup - by Nancy.
- Green Chile Chowder - by Cathy Lea.
- Luscious Brie Soup - by Betty K.
- Making Homemade Soup - by Cathy Lea.
- Mexican Bean Soup - by Virginia Hendley.
- Potato Chowder - by Virginia Hendley.
- Potato Soup - So Easy It Almost Makes Itself - by Chelle.
- Refried Bean Soup - by Cathy Lea.
- Rose Chili - by Rose and Rognar Doerwald.
- Sloppy Joe Stoup - by Cathy Lea.
- Smoked Salmon Chowder - by Cathy Lea.
- Taco Soup - by Cathy Lea.
- Tomato Basil Bisque - by Cathy Lea.
- Tortilla Soup from your Pantry - by Cathy Lea.
- Vegetable Beef Soup - by Cathy Lea.
- Wheat Chili - by Cathy Lea.
- White Bean Chili - by Dana Dykman.
Our New Recipe eBook Is Here!
Do you want all of these great recipes and hints but don't have access to the Internet when you travel? The official GoodRVfood Cookbook has it all in one easy to use linked PDF. You are even encouraged to share this free cookbook with your friends and neighbors!
Get your FREE cookbook Send A Recipe Send A Hint