Cheesecake Filled Cupcakes
-=[ Cupcakes ]=- 1 package of your favorite cake mix and package ingredients
-=[ Filling ]=- 2 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup sugar splash vanilla or flavoring of choice 1 small egg
Here's where it gets interesting with variations and combinations.
- Chocolate cake mix with Coconut or Mint flavored cheesecake
- Lemon cake mix with Orange flavored cheesecake
- Strawberry cake mix with Lemon flavored cheesecake
- Yellow cake mix with Almond flavored cheesecake
- and the combos go on and on!
You may notice that some of our recipes do not contain exact measurements for all ingredients. Cooking on the road is an art more than a science. We view each recipe as only a suggestion - a starting point for your own personal creativity.
We aren't usually dealing with food chemistry in these recipes since we aren't baking with leavening, etc., so feel free to use as much or as little of any suggested ingredient. Be creative and imaginative! Substitute the foods you like or have available for the ones in the recipes. And if you find something that turns out well for you, please share it with the rest of us.